Monday, July 23, 2012

I WILL do this stuff!

Okay, so I know everybody has that stuff they want to do before they do and places they wanna go... well I'm no different! Duh, I know everyone wants to travel and experience the world and blah blah blah. But, I don't want to just talk about it so I am going to tell all of yall about them (; That way I'll have to do it, right? haha! okay so here's the list, in no particular order: (obvy there's gonna be too many to actually do but what's life w/out dreams??... ) oh and I'll keep the list coming, and feel free to add suggestions!


1) CaƱo Cristales, a river in Colombia’s Sierra de la Macarena.




2)  Bridges Park, Ireland 


3) Giethoorn in Holland
(Village with no roads!?)

4) Lalibella's Rock- Ethiopia (churches hand-carved from stone) 




5) Hollywood (:
(preferably behind the scenes...so awesome)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment