Thursday, July 19, 2012

Product Review: Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray


I decided to purchase a heat protectant after my hair stylist told me that I needed to use a heat protectant and repair products because my hair was really damaged. I decided to save money and went to Wal-Mart instead of buying expensive salon products. 

Heat protectants are supposed to create a barrier between your hair and heat stylers like a flat iron or blow dryer. Tresemme claims that this heat tamer guards against the heat and friction that comes along with styling. 

Since I have been using this heat tamer spray I have noticed that when it's sprayed into wet hair and then dried there isn't any feeling of product but when used dry there is a thick residue left in the hair. It has helped keep my hair smooth and prevents it from getting frizzy while blow drying. After showering and washing my hair I comb it out and spray 7 or 8 spritzes over all of my hair. After blow drying there is no sign of residue and a reduction of frizz.

Overall this is a great product and I will purchase more after I run out. I think that it is almost as good as a salon product that would cost three times as much. The only down fall is that it can't be used in dry hair because it leaves a thick residue. It costs around $3-$5 and comes in a bottle with 8 fl oz of product.



No comments:

Post a Comment