Thursday, July 19, 2012

KATY PERRY - Part of Me

KATY PERRY - Part of Me 
Doug's rating: 5/5
Rotten Tomatoes: 76% (fresh)! 


This movie was so good! I'm not gettin' my tickets like I'm a 'super wacky I'm gonna die for Katy Perry' crazed fan or anything, BUT... when I came out of this movie, I was changed forever. Just watching her overcome her struggles and making huge decisions that regular people like us make everyday really tells you what kind of person she is. In the movie they say a lot of people see her as an overnight success but she really struggled and got dropped from a few different labels before making it big. Everyone wanted her to change and become the next_____(fill in the blank)______. She wanted to be the first Katy and not the "next" anyone. She is ALL about the individuality and self-expression, and I know what yall are thinking, uhmm okay cheezin out right now, yeah but for real please go see this movie. It puts you in the best "I can do anything I want just like my mommy said" mood, ever. I am all about this movie. Oh and a plus, it's in 3D so you feel like you are at the concert! So cool! 
Toodles! <3 

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. I loved it! Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for Lauren Conrad. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete