Thursday, July 19, 2012

Product Review: NYX Eyeshadow Base



NYX Cosmetics are known for their high quality and affordable prices. They are hypoallergenic and cruelty free, which just adds to the greatness. This eyeshadow base is amazing and I give it 5 out of 5 stars! It comes in three different colors: skin tone, white, and pearl. The white is supposed to make colors brighter and more vibrant, the pearl is for shimmery shadow, and the skin tone is for neutral tones. I like how there are different color bases to complement the type of shadow you wear.

I use a flat shadow brush to apply a medium/thick layer of eyeshadow base over my entire eyelid and then apply shadow like normal. The base keeps eyeshadow from coming off or creasing. It also makes the colors stick better and makes it easier to build pigment. I purchased my eyeshadow base from Ulta for around $7-$8 for a .25 oz jar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment