Thursday, July 19, 2012

Product Review: Tresemme Split Remedy Leave In Conditioning Treatment



Tresemme's new split remedy line promises to reduce split ends up to 80% after 3 uses. There are a few products you can use after washing and conditioning including this leave in conditioner, a spray, and a serum. I have been using this treatment for 2 weeks. I have not seen any reduction in actual split ends but my hair is much less frizzy after drying it. I think rather than healing split ends (that seems impossible) it smooths out the ends and makes them more manageable. Tresemme claims that the split remedy line has an innovative reconstructing complex that actually binds split ends and fixes damage.

I have found that 1/2 to 1 full pump of product works for my long, fine hair. If I use more than that I get an undesirable feeling of build up in my hair. I use the product in my wet hair and concentrate on the really damaged areas. After I have finished blow drying my hair it is still bouncy and light but about 60% less frizzy than without the leave in conditioner.

At around $5 for 6 FL OZ this product is a steal in comparison to a salon treatment which will run about $20.


No comments:

Post a Comment